HGV (Heavy Goods Vehicle) Drivers
To carry out daily checks on vehicle prior to leaving the Warehouse to ensure that they are in a clean, roadworthy and secure condition
To ensure that the inside of the vehicle cab is maintained both clean and tidy on a daily basis
To undertake routine maintenance (ie. oil, water, fuel and tyres) and cleaning the vehicle as required by management
To leave the vehicle in a clean state at the end of the working day with any stock/refuse etc off loaded
To ensure that the vehicle is safe to take onto the highway, undertaking daily and weekly routine servicing of the vehicle as required
To report any mechanical defects, irregularities or difficulties immediately to the Supervisor
To be responsible for vehicle and key security
To conform to current driving and vehicle legislation, reporting all traffic violations and offences to line manager
To drive and manoeuvre in safe and courteous manner, obeying traffic regulations and speed restrictions
To unload (and loading where appropriate) supplies and deliver into the stores
To park in a safe manner in order to minimise disruption to the public/other road users
To liaise with the Warehouse Supervisor to update on progress. To take any action that may be necessary if problems are identified during the round that may give an indication that completion could be delayed.
To deal with problems on the round as they may occur, receive instructions from supervision and react accordingly, ensure that the work is carried out in a safe and tidy manner.
To comply with Company’s Health and Safety Policy in the performance of their duties
To keep the load secure and covered at all times
LGV (Larger Goods Vehicle) Drivers
• Customer Experience. Polite, courteous, respectful and helpful.
• Presentation. Smart, clean and professional.
• Deliveries/Handling. Careful, accurate and respectful of each and every item.
• Safe and Legal. Accurate and compliant with Hours, Tachographs, Driving awareness, Health and Safety etc.
• Market information. Internal feedback of any relevant information to contribute to continuous improvement of company
service and performance.
• Cost. Continuously monitor, investigate and manage most cost efficient methods of delivering all items as required in
line with customer and company expectations and needs.
Person Profile :
• Numerical and focused on accuracy
• Excellent communication skills
• Pays attention to detail.
• Good team member.
• Full Driving Licence (LGV) and DigiTach holder.
• Good geographical knowledge
• Good driving skills and knowledge of current Road Transport Regulations.
• Smart courteous manner
• To complete a Daily Vehicle Check to ensure the vehicle is road worthy and all checks are in line with the ‘Daily Vehicle
Check’ procedure. All vehicle defects must be reported immediately in line with ‘Defect’ procedure.
• To ensure all products are loaded safely on to the vehicle.
• Check all Delivery Notes and Drivers Manifest are in order and ensure the vehicle is not overloaded by weight or
capacity and that any concerns are reported directly to the Transport team.
• All legislation and paperwork concerning the vehicle’s Tachograph (Digi or Manual) is complied with.
• The customer order is correctly delivered first time on time.
All applicants must have a valid driver license category C+E.
We are needing HGV Class 1 and Class 2 Drivers, all candidates will need a Electronic Tachometer. You will be driving short and long haul distances and will be working 160-200 hours per month. If you have other certifications such as HIAB it is a bonus.
Drivers will require 2-5 years experience and working overseas will be a bonus. Each candidate must be at least intermediate in English. All drivers will require clean licenses and have no criminal convictions. We require LGV and PCV license holder as well.
There will be no commissions for the applicants, our services are offered free of charge !
The candidates will have the opportunity to legally work in the UK using the Self Employed Status. Our UK partner is taking care of the whole procedures, offering consultancy and filling all the documents required by the UK authorities.
Hours 40-50 per week
Salary £8-10 per hour
Accommodation £50-70 per week with bills
Locations: Whole of UK
consultanta si recrutare forta de munca pentru strainatate
Este ceva in neregula cu acest anunt ? Raporteaza anuntul !
Anuntul a fost raportat!